Proper eye care is important for people of all ages and regular eye exams are encouraged for everyone, but especially for those already using glasses or contact lenses. Your vision plays a vital role in your life each and every day, which is why it is so important to take the right steps for maintaining good eye health. At Buckeyecare Optometrists we provide a variety of services, from general exams to corrective surgery. We also carry a wide selection of eye frames for our patients as well.
- Children’s Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lenses
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Monitoring Eye Diseases
- Cataract Surgery Co-Management
- Glaucoma Testing & Treatment
- Treating Macular Degeneration
- Treating Diabetic Retinopathy
- Advanced Technology
- Eye Emergencies (Pink/Red Eyes)
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management
- Astigmatism Diagnosis & Treatment
- Presbyopia Diagnosis and Treatment
If you have any questions about our services or procedures, please call us today or schedule an appointment with our doctors!