Thank you for considering us for your eye care needs! If you still need to schedule your appointment, please visit https://www.buckeyecare.com/ and click the green appointment button.
Our comprehensive eye health and vision exams take approximately one hour. Your exam may take longer if you wear contacts or need additional eye disease testing. We also dilate pupils at most visits to create a larger window to see inside the eye. Most patients can drive with dilated pupils, but it can cause blurry up close/computer vision and light sensitivity. Some patients may be able to opt for a $35 retinal photo in addition to or instead of dilation.
Please bring the following to your visit:
· Driver’s license/state ID (if it is your first time visiting us)
· Vision insurance cards, if any
· Medical insurance cards like you would use at a hospital, if any
· List of current medications, supplements, and allergies (if you’re listing these in New Patient Registration Form below, you may skip this item)
· Any current eyeglasses
· Wear any current contact lenses to your appointment. If you are new to us, please bring something that shows their prescription, brand, type, and base curve (if you’re listing these in New Patient Registration Form below, you may skip this item)
If this is your first time visiting us, or if it has been 3+ years since your last visit, please fill out the New Patient Registration Form by clicking the link below. If you are unable to fill it out before your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to fill it out in our office.
– Fill Out Online
Click here to print a paper copy!