We understand that your first visit to the eye doctor can feel overwhelming and we try to accommodate all new patients with a comfortable and organized facility.
Our staff has taken the steps to prepare you for the first appointment by providing a full spectrum of the services we offer and the option to complete our new patient form prior to your visit. You can click the links below and fill out the new patient form online. If you are not able to fill it out prior to your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to fill them out in our office.
Please bring the following to your first visit:
- Driver’s license/state ID
- Vision insurance info or cards, if any
- Medical insurance card(s), if any
- List of current medications and allergies
- Any current eyeglasses
- If you are coming for a complete eye exam, please wear any current contact lenses. Please bring your contact box or something that shows their prescription, brand, type, and base curve; or please fill in each of these items on the new patient form below.
Click here to print a paper copy!